IT Integration, Deployment & Installation Services
Streamline the deployment and integration of new services into your organisation with RevoBlue Configuration Services. Hardware can be supplied pre-configured with any chosen image, our expert technicians are capable of software imaging, hardware configuration and complex builds of servers and networks. Operating under stringent quality controls, the configuration centre can install any required components and software images, followed by dead on arrival testing ensuring that equipment arrives ready for immediate use.
Operating under stringent quality controls, the configuration centre can install any required components and software images, followed by dead on arrival testing ensuring that equipment arrives ready for immediate use.
List of Benefits:
- Reduce onsite configuration time with plug and play solutions.
- Decrease deployment and rollout costs.
- Simplify multi-vendor deployments.
- Meet project goals with predictable SLAs.
- Remove configuration tasks from your in-house IT team so they can concentrate on business critical IT systems.
- Reduce engineer downtime onsite by rigorously testing hardware before it is deployed.
RevoBlue can configure almost any hardware product from desktops and laptops to printers, networking components and servers. Certified technicians and meticulous quality control ensures each unit is configured to your exact specifications.
- Power-on self-test (POST).
- Virus scan and QA checks.
- Asset tagging.
- Installation of components.
- Basic image and software loads.
Advanced Integration Services provide our clients with the highest level of customisation including large-scale rollouts of servers and networking equipment. RevoBlue is one of the few suppliers capable of performing complex customisations on advanced hardware. Services include:
- Completely assembled rack solutions including populated 21U and 42U racks.
- Fully-configured network operating systems.
- Custom desktop and notebook configurations.
- True plug-and-play LAN solutions.
- Client connectivity to network to ease image management.
- Custom image loads.
- Data centre builds.
A standard image enhances profitability by reducing maintenance and costs via a simplified installation and faster time-to-use for new hardware. Our certified imaging experts work with clients to develop a standard image. A client specific standard image can include:
- Operating systems.
- Device drivers.
- Standard application loads.
- Standard OS configuration settings.
Our image management service simplifies the update process allowing for quick and simple integration of new hardware. On-going maintenance of a client specific image includes:
- Standard application revisions.
- Standard OS configuration updates.
- Patch and firmware updates.
- Device driver updates.
- Hardware upgrades on desktops and laptops including memory, graphics cards etc.
- Full hardware build, soak-test and operating system install for servers, desktops and laptops.
- Server build to agreed standard with BIOS and RAID and customisable settings and options.
- Software installation including pre-configured user defined profiles, downgrades and upgrades on operating systems and applications.
- Asset tagging including serial number and asset tag number capture and reporting.
One of the most challenging phases of a technology switch is the time it takes your employees to feel comfortable. New technology can have a significant impact upon productivity as users get up to speed with new equipment.
RevoBlue helps minimise this switch with a phased implementation plan. Our expert engineers will install, test and validate your new hardware so you're ready to plug-and-play. Our implementation team will spend time on-site with your employees transferring operational knowledge. We aim to have your users operating your system in confidence so you can deploy new technologies without impacting upon productivity.