Technical IT Service Desk
Fully Qualified, Friendly IT Helpdesk Team
Our IT service desk and support services offer support for both non-technical and technical staff. Our goal is to keep your business running efficiently in this fast paced IT driven world.
Access to our service desk will ensure that your IT team is not constantly fire-fighting and dealing with enquiries, leaving you time to concentrate on more strategic business related projects.
Located at our head office in Kent, servicing clients throughout the UK, the RevoBlue Service Desk is manned by a team of qualified engineers who take pride in their accreditations with leading vendors including Microsoft, Citrix, NetApp, VMware and Cisco. This gives you confidence in our ability and the knowledge that your requests are being handled and managed by the relevant experts. You have a single point of contact for all of your questions and problems and do not need to coordinate multiple calls, answer technical questions from several different parties, or make important business decisions without the right facts and opinions. This saves you significant amounts of time and puts someone “on your side” when you need it most. Our attention to detail coupled with the use of skilled engineer’s results in a high proportion of calls being fixed during the first call.
- End user issues resolved quickly, with no input from your IT team required
- A central point of contact for your questions and problems
- Direct communication with experienced, qualified technical support engineers
- Monthly reports which highlight key business intelligence
We track all calls in our Service Desk system, with formalised logging, call management and escalation process if required. As all incidents and requests are captured, regular reports can be provided which highlight key business intelligence and call trends.
The Service Desk provides the following levels of support, depending on which package you select:
- First line support via the telephone. These calls are normally logged by end users and may involve password resets, print queue clearing, moves, additions or changes. If required, our engineers have the ability to remotely control the user’s desktop and quickly diagnose a problem for a first time fix.
- Second and third line support via telephone and email. These calls are usually logged by IT staff, where basic troubleshooting has already taken place. Remediation is carried out remotely where possible. If the problem is not resolved then our engineers will escalate the issue with the appropriate vendor and maintain ownership of the call’s lifecycle.
- We can offer a flexible design whereas we monitor usage week on week for the first 2 months and from there we can tailor a package to suit your needs. This is usually a popular approach for businesses that tend not to have a full time on site IT source but still want to feel like they are covered in every eventuality. Our support team are all qualified within the IT field and can offer a wealth of knowledge to companies who are seeking external IT resources. You will often find that having the support and project work handled by an outside agency can work out cheaper long term.
- This also limits the "small team" scenario where your small IT team that may not be well equipped in a certain area give you advice on something they are not well educated in. This can be a very damaging thing for businesses as they have very little option but to trust the resources they have in house. We have a team of IT professionals who always bounce ideas off of one another to truly come up with the best solution that is fit for purpose to use within the intended industry.